Are you waiting for the snow to melt and the ground to unfreeze prior to having your sign installed? Well you don’t have to! We like to use what is called an Oz-Post to install your sign. By driving the Oz-Post straight into the ground, it allows for simple post installation and there is no worry about frozen or hard ground.
Oz-Post signage is perfect for real estate companies, construction sites, new developments and commercial businesses looking for better visibility.
BENEFITS OF USING OZ-POSTS
1. Wood Posts rot in the ground over time, Oz-Posts do not.
2. Easy installation, and no mess because it doesn’t require post holes to be dug.
3. Great for temporary signs. Oz-Posts can be easily removed since we don’t have to pour concrete into post holes.
4. Great for permanent signs. Oz-Posts make for very secure post installation, which stands up against high wind speeds. The top sleeve of the Oz-Post also protects the wood from damage caused by lawn care equipment.
5. There is no weight or size restrictions on the Oz-Post. They can be used with various sizes of wood posts and round posts.
WHY ADD A SITE SIGN TO YOUR PROPERTY?
• To advertise that your space is available, for sale, for lease, etc.
• To provide contact information
• To provide pictures of what your new building will look like
• To present a professional looking image for your company
• To provide high visibility for traffic and passersby
ABOUT SIGN MANAGEMENT
Think Sign Solutions is more than just a sign maker; we are a sign management company! If your company is continuously ordering site signs, our sign management service will be of great benefit to you. With a client portal on our website, you can easily place your order, view proofs, and view your order history. We also manage an inventory of your signs located throughout Minnesota.
SIGN PERMITS AND UTILITIES
Most cities have differing permit requirements for site signs and obtaining permits can be difficult. Let Think Sign Solutions take care of that for you. We work with cities to obtain permits prior to installation. We also have utilities marked for you prior to installing sign posts in the ground.
At Think Sign Solutions we go to great lengths to make sure your sign is a great representation of your company. Making sure your sign is highly durable and built to last is our top priority!